BY DELL

2.10GHz Intel Core i3-5010U Processor/ 14.0" HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare WLED-Backlit Display/ 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L (8GB Maximum)/ 500GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive/ Optical Drive/ Intel HD Graphics 4400/ Built-In Webcam And Microphone/ Memory Card Reader/ 802.11ac/ Bluetooth 4.0 LE/ Windows 7 Professional English 64-Bit (Includes Windows 8.1 Pro License)/ Black Finish see more...

maria b.
Jacksonville, FL
This year, Dell's average laptop rating slipped from third to fourth place. Even though the brand garnered the most Editors' Choice awards (nine in total), its score was held back by one too many merely decent 2.5-star models. Dell's XPS 13 and XPS 15 are shining examples of how good the company's laptops can be, featuring brilliant design, good performance and a wide range of configuration options. -
Amy C.
Compact style with a lot of memory. Great and reliable when travelling because of its size yet powerful enough to get the job done. The price was a bit higher than I usually would pay but in the end its been very worth the money. I would overall recommend this computer to anyone!
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
I have this laptop at work. It's very light, easy-to-carry and sleek laptop. Its battery life is long and it doesn't crash or freeze a lot. It's very easy to use and it's durable. It never broke yet. I'm happy with this laptop and I recommend it.
Blair D.
Utica, MI
I usually really like Dell. I gave it a four stars, it worked great, but for some reason it came with Windows 8 preinstalled and the software was I guess you can not to my liking. It kept crashing certain programs, it gets a little annoying to have to restart a program two or three times while using it.
Rosie V.
Willoughby, OH
Awesome laptop for college students. The keyboard on mine has the keypad and it is very convenient. The battery charges pretty fast which is great between classes on lone days. The finger print scanner is nice if a student is worrying about nosy roommates.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Great laptop, although mine did not have a built in Webcam. The only flaw with with this particular version. Runs smooth and I've never had a problem with it yet
Rose R.
Yakima, WA
This is a very good laptop, I use it daily for work. This laptop has great graphics, lots of memory, and works better then any I have ever used.
heidi s.
Bought this for my daughter for christmas .the size is perfect for her and its super fast
Fleur R.
fes, fes
Very nice and compact style with lots of memory. Great and reliable when traveling Soo good to use  I use it daily for work. This laptop has great graphics, lots of memory, and works better then any I have ever used.
bhagyashri d.
Soo good to use.... work fine.... good to look... affordable and cost effective.... very fine.....