Dell Latitude E5440 14 Led Notebook - Intel Core I5 I5-4300u 1.90 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hhd - Dvd-writer - Nvidia Geforce Gt 720m Intel Hd 4400 Graphics - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (462-3590)

BY DELL

Outstanding manageability Remotely manage and update your laptops with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology. Latitude 5000 Series laptops are the most manageable vPro-enabled. see more...

Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is the laptop for work that I use. Normally I personally would not buy this product but I actually really like it for work purposes. It's easy to use, have had it for several years and it always does a great job. I am not sure how much these run since I did not buy it personally, but I have nothing negative to say about it.
Rhonda H.
Hillsboro, OR
Always!! Dell have never let me down one of the most reliable computer brands in the market today. Most people always gear toward apple which is a great product but my go to when I need Windows is dell
Julia R.
Houston
Dell is just Amazing! I've been having a Dell Laptop since I was 15 and it still works beyond good.
Kandace M.
Great laptop, my husband uses it while on deployment so he can finish school even when he's gone.
Carrie R.
Bald Knob, AR
This laptop is fantastic. It runs like a champ. It has beautiful graphics and is easy to use.
Megan G.
Coos Bay, Oregon
My husband love me this laptop the only downside is it doesn't come with WORD downloaded
Janie M.
Lachine
This a perfect laptop for my needs in my business. Not too complicated to install the programs.