BY DELL

Dell Latitude E4300 Notebook PC - Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, 4GB DDR3, 160GB HDD, DVD/CDRW, 13.3 Display, Windows 7 Professional (Off-Lease) - RB-810576020971 see more...

Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
I received the Dell Notebook PC as a Christmas gift, I really liked the notebook in general but then out of nowhere it started freezing on me and eventually stopped working all together. within 3 months. I am going to send it back and try exchanging it for a new one, so if and when I receive my new notebook pc and it has no problems Ill come back on here and change my rating. If everything works out well with my Dell notebook I'll most likely rate it 4-5 stars because before the incidents occurred I really enjoyed everything overall with the notebook.
Jacki K.
Dell and their customer service has been great- I purchased the warrantee with the laptop and am glad I did because my son broke the keyboard and they were very helpful with replacing it!! It was easy and affordable laptop! great product!
kassy v.
It has great wifi and is fordable and is in a great price range theres no horrible connections or viruses that are able to get on the laptop
Heather L.
Rockford, MI
This product is fine for general use, but not great for heavy use. I found that this needs to be reimaged quite a bit with daily heavy use.
Yolanda S.
Tyner, KY
Got this for christmas and I just love it , so simple to us and very easy to move around from place to place , very happy with it
Valerie M.
Nicholasville, KY
Holds my pictures and videos. It has lots of memory. Holds a bunch of apps as well. It's a good computer.