Dell Latitude 7404 Rugged Extreme 14 Touchscreen Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4650u 1.70 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 Display (462-5851)

BY DELL

Deliver on your toughest demands Push the limits: For some jobs you dont know where the edge is until youve already gone over it. Thats why we push to the edge and beyond with a rigorous test-to-fa. see more...

Shelia L.
Shelia L.
Newark, NJ
It nice but can not complain about the ruggedness of the laptop, but still a little hooked on the mouse but can get use to it
Tonya Rae B.
Tonya Rae B.
Slayton, MN
I thought it was hard to navagate and set up not one of my favorite products ..... it's not one I would buy again
joe w.
joe w.
Homer Glen, IL
Perfect laptop for work, i use it daily and it is just what i need. Abovr average speed for a laptop that is low priced
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this laptop my first ever time owning a laptop enjoying it so much with skype and imvu
Kami H.
Kami H.
Travelers Rest, SC
I love it so much. It works really well and is super fast. It has just the right amount to help me.