Dell Latitude 7404 Rugged Extreme 14 Touchscreen Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4650u 1.70 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 Display (462-5851)

BY DELL

Deliver on your toughest demands Push the limits: For some jobs you dont know where the edge is until youve already gone over it. Thats why we push to the edge and beyond with a rigorous test-to-fa. see more...

Shelia L.
Newark, NJ
It nice but can not complain about the ruggedness of the laptop, but still a little hooked on the mouse but can get use to it
joe w.
Homer Glen, IL
Perfect laptop for work, i use it daily and it is just what i need. Abovr average speed for a laptop that is low priced
Tonya Rae B.
Slayton, MN
I thought it was hard to navagate and set up not one of my favorite products ..... it's not one I would buy again
Kami H.
Travelers Rest, SC
I love it so much. It works really well and is super fast. It has just the right amount to help me.
Hannah H.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this laptop my first ever time owning a laptop enjoying it so much with skype and imvu