Dell Latitude 3330 i3-3217U 13.3" Notebook PC - 730-7504

BY DELL

Latitude performance for less An affordable laptop; ideal for education and small business with an aluminum design and powerful processors for standout performance. Reach your students through technology Latitude 3330 is a powerful yet affordable laptop that's ideal for all levels of education from K-12 to college classrooms. It has a thin; lightweight design; but with significant processing power and many of the management and protection features that make the Latitude a leading business laptop. see more...

Dell Latitude 3330 i3-3217U 13.3" Notebook PC - 730-7504
Kasandra K.
Extremely fast computer; when you turn it on within seconds it's fully loaded, web browser is way faster than my desktop, as soon as you click on something boom the page is loaded. It's thin and very easy to put away. Camera quality is better than most computer cameras. The keyboard is awesome for people who write.. Overall great computer
Francheska C.
Edison, NJ
Great notebook to carry along with. i love it comes in great colors for your personality. i recommend it because it has great features for those that are in school or have it just for fun. very easy to use , i really recommend it for anyone. a must buy if looking for somthing simple.
Ana Silvia T.
Akron, OH
I purchased this to my 4 year old. So far we are happy; he can play games, watch videos, skype with my family. The set up wasn't pleasant but after 1 hour of aggravation it's all good
cecilia r.
Had this for a year and i just decided to buy a new one. Its not anual thing for me to buy a new lap top every year but this dell one works just okay
Sarah A.
Vancouver
It is super slow and shuts down on me. Often I have to wait because pages are not responding. I have loved my other two dells, but this one is not great!
Kelly L.
Ofallon, MO
I don't like the new windows software. I do not think that it is user friendly.