BY DELL

Dell Latitude D630 Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB Memory 160GB HDD 14.0 Notebook Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Off-Lease) - RB-DELLNB00310017 see more...

Takeria D.
Toledo, OH
I personally don't like dells laptops. They last for a while but the battery is not so good. Mine only lasts for a hour or so.
Ashley P.
Mantua, NJ
This computer was wonderful. It was great for gaming. It never froze and was always fast. Also the battery life was wonderful.
Irene C.
Visalia, CA
This laptop is ok for every day use. Seems to be running slow now husband bought it for me so it was not my first choice.
mywin k.
Rochester, MN
My husband gifted this to me and i totally love love lve love love this the best laptop i have ever used
Joy B.
Coxsackie, NY
This was the best purcashe I ever made!!! I absolutely love this computer and I am using it right now.
Rajani P.
PLAINSBORO, NJ
It is ok, cannot handle many applications, gets slow after a few years ok...not too great