Dell Latitude 14 7000 E7440 14 Touchscreen Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I5 I5-4310u 2 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Bluetooth (462-5861)

BY DELL

The most secure business Ultrabook™ Latitude 14 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption strong authentication and leading-edge. see more...

Meghan C.
This was a fantastic laptop! We bought this for my son for college. He loves the ability of turning the screen around and using the touch features. It is also not flimsy so we do not worry about him breaking it being an 18 year old boy. The memory is great and the operating system is fast.
Ashley B.
Ripley, MS
LOVE LOVE this laptop! Especially love the hard back on the screen versus the flimsy backs on some other laptop brands
Tina M.
Toledo, OH
We brought two for the office and one for my college student. I forget that it's touch screen but it's a nice feature. Very lightweight.
mayra v.
Riverside , Ca
Super fast and have never had a problem with this laptop. Graphics are also grate, would decently recommend to everyone
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
We purchased it for my cousin, i5 processor really makes the work faster, touch screen makes life easier.