ElectronicsComputersLaptopsDell
Latitude 14 7000 E7440 14 Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 210 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 Display (462-5854)

by Dell

The most secure business Ultrabook™ Latitude 14 guards your data with industry-leading endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption strong authentication and leading-edge.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Latitude 14 7000 E7440 14 Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7 Professional - 1366 X 768 Display (462-5854)!
Aaron Z.
Princeton, TX
Love this laptop. Great for home and work. Very light but very fast. Able to edit photos, listen to music and even play games.
Raymond L.
Corona, NY
This laptop is very useful and reliable. I use it everyday and for school. It has a great screen and the keyboard feels nice to use. I would recommend to other customers.
Keira K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is a good work computer. It is simple to use, durable and lightweight. It fits well in a lot of bags but doesn’t feel too fragile. I like that it’s easy to find replacement chargers for. My only complaint is it can be a little slow at times and doesn’t really run any intense programs. For the price, this laptop does what you would expect it to.
Michaela R.
lawrenceburg
This laptop is one of the best ones that I have purchased in a long time. The touchscreen on this product is amazing because when I am laying in bed and want to surf the internet the touchscreen is there when I would like to use it. My toddler son also gets on learning games on the computer and is unable to use the mouse and keyboard but, is able to use the touchscreen which is wonderful for his learning apps.
Jennifer S.
Georgetown, TX
I use this laptop everyday for work. It has a sleek, thin, lightweight design with a matte finish cover. The computing power is great and the processor can definitely keep up for business. While I overall love this PC, I hate the overly sensitive touchpad and wrist rest. I've accidentally deleted entire documents without realizing it because my wrist on the side of the laptop caused the touchpad to depress and select something else.
Sidney P.
Zero problems. Love the big mouse pad, large screen, and keyboard. I have no trouble using this laptop for work, connected to another monitor.
mayra V.
Riverside, CA
Super fast and have never had a problem with this laptop. Graphics are also grate, would decently recommend to everyone
Kim B.
Heber Springs, AR
Love, Love, Love!!! This computer is wonderful. Love the touchscreen, great for games and other fun programs.
dena P.
Cookeville, TN
Nice product. Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. I like the programs that are available for this product
Kristin B.
Amarillo, TX
I'm normally an apple fan girl, I own an iPhone, apple watch, iPad, apple TV, and MacBook air. This is the first PC I've purchased in over 7 years, but I needed a windows based computer for a school program I was accepted into, as their software is not supported by apple. I was very impressed with the difference in this Dell, compared to PC's I'd purchased in the past many many years ago, I think it is very comparable to my apple computer in quality. And I like how small it is, since I'm used to using a macbook air, I didn't want a bulky/heavy laptop as I've gotten used to carrying around a much smaller one. I'm very glad I got this computer for my needs, and I think it will last many years to come.

Looking for your answer?