Dell Latitude 14 5000 E5450 14 Led Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-5600u 2.60 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - (15whn)

BY DELL

Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition downgrade Included Service: 3 Years Dell ProSupport CPU: Intel Core i7 (5th. see more...

NISSA R.
Battery doesn't last long, internal memory runs up super fast and I bought 2 from QVC as gifts, both have no internal cd drive, u have 2 connect both to external hard drives and also they both got viruses fast!
Shadae H.
Bronx, NY
I really love the touch screen and how it works so fast and clean and see stuff so clear without any virus on it and other mess on it thanks for ur prouducts hope u make more thank you
Takashi N.
Austin, TX
Enterprise grade laptop with a strong hinge. Definitely a good working piece of kit. Good reliability the keyboard feels good. 14" size is portable enough to get the job done.

Strongly recommend upgrading to an SSD to get best performance.
Tiffany S.
Hamilton, OH
I like the computer it's self, but I really did not like the version windows 7. Constantly freezing.
Savanah P.
Grain Valley
Not positive if this is the right computer but I do recommend fell laptops if you are looking to buy
Annika B.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Excellent size, including the keyboard and the screen. The laptop feels durable and high quality, but it's not too heavy.