Dell Latitude 13 7000 13-7350 Ultrabook/tablet - 13.3 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Core M 5y10 800 Mhz - Black - 4GB RAM - 128GB Ssd - Windows (lat7350-7600blk)

BY DELL

Dell Latitude 7350 13.3 FHD(1920x1080) IPS Display with 10 point capacitive touch (400 nits) Gorilla Glass (Black). Intel Core M 5Y10 (Dual Core 0.80GHz 4M Cache 4.5W). 4GB Memory. 128GB Mobility S. see more...

Zaz B.
Good FHD touchscreen, but many issues: Screen is very heavy and doesn't hinge back very far making it hard to use without a desk. Very slow to wake up from sleep, usually requires power button to be pressed multiple times. Keys often get stuck onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Doesn't work well with Linux; I've had many issues with the sound card not being detected.
angela m.
Love the dell computer! I am not very computer literate,but is easy for me to operate using a help system in the computer.it speed is so fast compared to the gateway computer I had.i would buy another dell before I buy any other computer.i recommend this product for all those that are limited in computer literacy.
Emmabelle F.
Nashville, TN
I love this laptop! I received it as a birthday gift from my mom last summer. It is a 2 in 1, so it is a laptop and a tablet. I'm a fashion design student, so I love that I am able to sketch designs and read my textbooks without the keyboard connected.
Nicky  K.
Boise, ID
Beyond happy! I'm not super computer smart so choosing a tablet that was easy to use was a must, I can find what I need and what I want to look for without all the confusion
saad s.