Dell Latitude 12 7000 E7250 12.5 Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-5600u 2.60 Ghz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Ssd - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display - (jhmr3)

BY DELL

Product Type: Ultrabook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition downgrade CPU: Intel Core i7 (5th Gen) 5600U / 2.6 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 3. see more...

Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Lorton, Va
I love this Dell laptop. It's light and easy to move around from room to room when I am working from home.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Northfield, NJ
My Dad bought this for me as a Christmas present for college and I absolutely love it! I knew I wasn't very familiar with Mac computers and didn't really like the setup but other than than I had no idea what laptop I wanted I just knew I wanted it to be light and easy to work with! When I set it up it had so many tutorials explaining everything about the computer from the basics to the very details and it's super light and pretty small and almost looks like a Mac but is less than half the price I would absolutely recommend it especially for college students
Marina W.
Marina W.
Thomasville, NC
I like my Dell product, as it gets the job done. It is not as great as some of the other laptops I have tried. Although Dell is a great product, I may be switching brands.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Abbeville, LA
We love this laptop. Nice big screen, easy to operate! Takes wonderful pictures. We weren't sure how we would like it but, so far so good! Highly recommend :)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Medford, OR
Best laptop ever! Durable, fast, easy to set up, great processor, easy to connect to WiFi.