BY DELL

Dell Late3450-1109blk Latitude 3450 14" HD LED Notebook Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2GHz 4GB DDR3L 500GB HDD Intel HD4400 Graphic Wireless AC/Bluetooth USB3.0/VGA/HDMI Windows 7 Professional 64bit - Manufacturer: DELL - Mfg Part Number: LATE3450-1109BLK - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Rachel E.
Light and fast and works well for school or just side projects and is affordable when you think about what an investment it is and what you will do with it. It met my expectations and more.
Mike C.
Spring Mills, PA
This thing performs incredibly. It can multitask with the best of them and has great wireless capabilities. The screen is gorgeous as well.
Caroline M.
Milledgeville, GA
I have barely used this yet, as I just bought it, but so far so good. I have no complaints about what I've experienced so far
Jennifer N.
Alsip, IL
This laptop is perfect for those doing online classes like myself. Enough room for papers and cloud storage came with mine.
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Love this laptop! I've always been a fan of Dell computers and I will continue to purchase them.