Dell Inspiron 3000 3646 Desktop Computer - Intel Pentium J2900 2.41 G

by Dell

This small. That powerful. The Inspiron Small Desktop packs everyday performance into a slim, space-saving design. Manufacturer: Dell, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: i3646-4000BLK Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. dell.com Brand Name: Dell Product Line: Inspiron Product Series: 3000 Product Model: 3646 Product Name: Inspiron 3646 Desktop Computer Product Type: Desktop Computer Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Pentium Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: J2900 Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core) Processor & Chipset: 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor & Chipset: Hyper-Threading: No Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory: Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory: Memory Card Reader: Yes Storage: Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Network & Communication: Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Network & Communication: Wireless LAN: Yes

What is this
Start your review of Dell Inspiron 3000 3646 Desktop Computer - Intel Pentium J2900 2.41 G!
It works really well and pairs with the computer really well. However, over time it’ll start to have problems and you could either fix it or get a new one. I personally fixed mine with a bit of difficulty.
North Haledon, NJ
For the price it's ok doesn't have the best graphics cards and definitely isn't the fastest computer but if your just surfing the web and listening to music it does the job. Haven't had any other problem s
Use this as my at home office computer and it is an efficient good day basic computer which is pretty affordable. It’s been pretty dependable and does not break down or slow down if you just need a basic office work computer
Mt Pleasant, WI
It's a great computer for the cost. I bought one for each of my kids to play their games on and do homework. The processor is quick and it comes with Windows 10. Definitely a great value!
Harrisburg, PA
I love our Dell. The kids use it for school work and to play Roblox. They can also access school programs. We have only had a good experience only the occasional loss of the utility bar but that only happens when playing a game. We are very satisfied with the purchase.
Mt. Sherman
This computer did serve its purpose as our media machine. We have since out grown this machine and I am so feeling the growing pains. This computer did spoil our family rotten using VLC, Netflix, Amazon, and a TV.
I actually have the Inspiron 3670 and this entry was the closest I could find.  I purchased it because my wife needed a laptop and I'm always at my desk so a tower was an easy choice.  It included an I5 intell processor, 8GB ram, and 1 TB hard drive.  As is, it was a powerful machine, but as I'm in IT, I couldn't leave it stock.  I upgraded the ram to 16 GB and added a m2 solid state drive for the OS and moved the 1 TB drive as storage.  I do a lot of video editing and I've never had a bottle neck doing anything on this machine.
My desktop has been a workhorse for me for years! I have had to upgrade the memory but overall it is great. I use it every single day. I have a 32 inch tv for a monitor so it is very easy to use for extended periods of time.
Long Beach , CA
I overall like this tower. I bought mines as a set. I like how the cd drive is hidden but sometimes I forget how to get it to open. Small and not big like other towers
Palm Coast, FL
We initially had some trouble with this computer but it has since been fixed and it works really well. I love the new operating system and I would definitely recommend it. Good price for a good computer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...