Dell Inspiron 17R Laptop Computer, Intel Core i7-3537U, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive

BY DELL

A great performer Whether you're enjoying movies and games or staying in touch with friends online, you'll appreciate the performance of the Inspiron 17R, featuring up to 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors. 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors: Harness high performance and Intel® HD 4000 graphics for your everyday computing needs, from video games and movies to social networking and basic business applications. Windows 8: From fast, easy-to-configure home networking to the ability to run the latest 64-bit programs, Genuine Windows 8 can help you connect to with what you want most. 8GB of DDR3 memory Watch your movies, games and streaming video go from fast to blazing fast with 8GB of fast, efficient 1600MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM. The best of both worlds The Inspiron 17R combines the power of a desktop with the thin (around 1") design of a laptop to enable you to work and play your way. At just over 1" thin, the Inspiron 17R offers desktop-level performance. Starting at 6.02 lbs, the Inspiron 17R is light enough to take with you when it's time to move. Make it yours Make a statement with a brushed aluminum finish and express your style with a sleek look. Sit back and enjoy the show Watch your movies, games and videos come to life on the Inspiron 17R's HD+ Truelife display and tray-load optical drive. Connect to your HDMI-capable TV or monitor for even more entertainment options. see more...

Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Great computer and came with window 10 pro . Very happy and love it. This one is large but we got rid of all desktop computers so that is why. Large clean crisp screen , fast processor and great customer care. You can even buy this refurbished if you want.
Spencer N.
Not exact designed for gaming, which isn't the real reason I got this anyway, but instead of getting an expensive computer I opted out for something cheaper and more reliable. storage is awesome and runs very well
Susan H.
Lancaster, OH
It's ok. I wish you could test drive these things before you buy them. I had used an HP before this one and liked it better. It does the job, but I probably won't buy another Dell.
manuela p.
Effingham, IL
Love my DELL! Easy access to everything, and the memory is large enough to do my work on. It holds my games, files, and photos with no problem. Easy to navigate.
kristina d.
East Islip, NY
I bought this laptop for my son. It is great for gaming, ho work research and typing up papers. He also uses it to play music and the speakers work quite well.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Impressed by my new laptop I got an officemax for 400$. It runs faster than my husbands and the 1 tb is unbeatable
Shannon E.
Love my new computer! I have the versatility of the touch screen tablet with my laptop.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email
qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550
morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Nicole S.
This is laptop is great for school work such as word documents and power points. It has ample storage space and works perfectly fine. I use this laptop on a daily basis and have never encountered major problems. I'd definitely recommend this laptop for anyone who's seeking a laptop for school purposes
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch