Dell - Inspiron 17.3

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver see more...

Dell - Inspiron 17.3
Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver
Zahraa A.
This is the same laptop i have pirchased and it is the best laptop bought it fir my online classes
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
We loved ours for about 4 years & then they always crash. But over all a nice computer. Probably won't buy the brand again though. We have changed to Apple
Nena A.
Amazing!!! love the touchscreen feature wish all computer had that feature! Easy for children to use due to the touchscreen. Great computer for the family!
Holli D.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Mine is black. I absolutely love this computer. It is rather heavy compared to my HP chrome book which is what I was used to but the quality is much better and I can do much more with it.
Laura C.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my secondad Dell that I have purchased for another member of the family. We love Dell products. I actually purchased a purple one. A little pricey but still affordable compared to a MAC. Very lightweight and easy for my tween to also use!
Melanie G.
Sudbury
I love my laptop!! nothing wrong with it!! I use it as my main computer since mine cropped out on me.