BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - AMD A8-Series - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver see more...

Dell - Inspiron 17.3
Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Touch-screen Laptop - Amd A8-series - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver
Rikki B.
I bought this a couple months ago and absolutely love it! The screen is huge, which is great for reading/writing and the touch screen is perfect for people who hate the laptop mouse. I primarily use this for schoolwork and its great for that, plus the price range is pretty student friendly.
Ashley R.
I have only owned this for a couple of weeks but so far I am very impressed. I love the touchscreen option for my kids learning games and the computer is also perfect for my small business needs.
Sarah C.
It works good for the price that we paid for it. We have had only one problem with it and it was that the screen lost connection somehow to the bottom computer board. The warranty took care of it and it was back to us quickly.
nathalia c.
Armonk, NY
Loved it. Used it for school. Good speed when surfing the web. Never had a problem with it. But the only problem is the volume is not too loud.
Tiffany B.
Chester, VA
Great space, perfect size screen...I'll never get one smaller. Excellent replacement for a desktop.
Amanda M.