Dell Inspiron 17.3 Notebook - i17RV-9000BLK uploaded by Christina S.

BY DELL

Dell Inspiron 17 Intel Core i5-4200U 6GB DDR3 750GB HDD 17.3 HD+ Notebook Windows 8.1 64-bit - i17RV-9000BLK see more...

Victoria P.
I'll be honest, I love this laptop..BUT...after a year I had to send it back to sell because one of the may parts just broke on me. All my documents and pictures GONE.
Marissa D.
Humble, TX
Runs so smoothly and is just a whirl to mess around with. I love to just go on and do random things on my computer when I'm bored and it's absolutely perfect for that.
Julia A.
Oswego, IL
This laptop runs at a good pace and is very small and easy to travel. my only complaint is that it does one slow sometimes depending on your browser.
Lindsay A.
Menifee, CA
Love love love my new laptop my husband bought me for Christmas super Easy to use fast and a lot of storage
Denise S.
This is a really good laptop to use and I use one everyday I recommend this brand my family and friends
Amber j.
I love my laptop! It is my go to electronic. Holds a charge perfectly and I have never had any issues
Stephanie S.
Richmond, VA
Great laptop for its price. Have been using mine for a few yeas now and it still works wonderfully.