BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Longitude Silver see more...

Leigh Anne K.
Darien, CT
I would rate this laptop a 0 if I could. I've only hard this computer less than a year and the motherboard died, the fan broke twice, and now the screen is broken and there is a large section of the screen that is not visible. I will NEVER purchase another Dell laptop again!
Melanie B.
Covington, WA
Got this back in June, I believe. Switched from a Lenovo to this Dell and loved it. Both were great but this one isn't as bulky and is a lot easier to carry around despite it's size. It's much thinner than the Lenovo I had.
Sheena S.
Randleman, NC
I hate that I didn't pay attention to the memory because a lot was already in use when bought from the default apps and I need a lot but all in all a good laptop
Jacquelyn C.
Dallas, TX
This laptop is a great computer, especially for the price! I use it for both work and home and it has held up to heavy, daily use for almost a year now! It is good for word processing and video watching!
Daiane F.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought the Dell Inspiron 17 for 4 months ago and I like it, sometimes it heats up and makes noises when use heavy programs like Photoshop, but for Internet browsing and simple things it's very fast.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
I really love my laptop. I bought it not too long ago and it works great. The battery stays for a long time