Dell - Inspiron 17.3

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver see more...

Rebecca P.
Absolutely hate this product. I've had this laptop for a while and from the beginning it's been a mess. Their customer service stinks and really won't help you. I'd advise from not getting a dell laptop or anything and chose another brand.
Madalen W.
I LOVE this computer. The screen is HUGE and great for doing my homework on. The only complaint I have is how hard it is to lug around. It's very difficult to bring this laptop to class with me, so it is more of a desktop computer. If you purchase this laptop, which I HIGHLY recommend, I would also recommend getting a cheap tablet to take to class to take notes on. It's a very fast computer, and very user friendly, and I love it to pieces!
Taylor K.
Core , WV
I looooooove dell laptop my old one lasted me about 5 years and still works. if i need to buy another laptop it will be a dell. a lot of people downgrade dell but their super expensive laptops have all crashed or broke. dell is certainly the way to go
Sandra T.
We were looking for a laptop that has a huge screen, and we ended up purchasing this one. The screen is wonderful in size
Ka'Lecia H.
The screen is very big which is good for me because I watch a lot of movies. I'm in love with this laptop.
Laura w.
This laptop i bought for my daughter and she loves it. She has games loaded to game on it
Katy B.
Waco, TX
Love. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I use it every day. Great value for the price. Would definitely recommend.