Dell - Inspiron 17.3

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core I3 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 17.3" Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black see more...

Tiffany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I LOVE this laptop. It has all the necessary parts and speeds one could ever need. I use it to write, watch videos on the internet, play online video games with my husband, and Photoshop and collage my pictures. It has a huge screen at 17.3 inches, and has a good color contrast. Mine does tend to overheat, but I purchased a cooling fan to use underneath it, and it solved the issue.
Dani a.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I have only had this laptop for a couple months and my only issue has been that it seems to have frozen up a couple times. I'm not sure if that is a problem with the computer itself or not. Other than that I like it. Happy with the screen size and the weight seems average.
regan g.
San Anselmo, CA
Great computer.
has a great sound system along with the windows 10. I have always bought Dell computers and feel great about my purchase each time.
kathryn g.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I bought this laptop to do simple tasks on. It works great for everyday use. Camera quality isn't the best.
Amber G.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love my dell Inspiron laptop! It's so thin and light weight. I use it all the time!
Heather R.
Key Largo, FL
Computer is great! Customer service is great! Highly recommend this computer! Fast speed