Dell INSPIRON 17 I7-5500U

by Dell

Do every task better on a spacious 17" laptop that's full of style. It's packed with potential. Just like you. Web pages, games and apps fire up fast with up to 5th Gen Intel Core processors thanks to premium performance and stunning visuals. Get going without worry. Great battery life means you can go longer in between charges. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;}

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell INSPIRON 17 I7-5500U!
How would you rate this product?
Larissa M.
Rumson, NJ
Dell INSPIRON 17 I7-5500U uploaded by Larissa M.
I have been there for 3 years and there was a time when the keyboard stopped working and their assistance was perfect, they came to my house and exchanged the whole plate for a new one.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Bought this for my daughter...and so far, so good!! She uses it for online classes...and it does the job! Touchscreen too! Speed is great...plenty of memory too
Susan A.
This is a nice laptop but I wish I'd bought the xps. It seems slow to me. It's still a great PC and no problems.
Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always had the best luck when owning a Dell, which means I should probably knock on wood after typing this, but each laptop has lasted me 5+ years without any problem. The price is right in my budget and makes it worth the investment because it meets all of my needs.
Angel M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm not a huge fan of Dell. I've purchased two of these products. The first one was crashing when it was delivered. The second one had a loose hard drive. These are unacceptable issues for the price I paid. I won't purchase a Dell again.
Stephanie B.
I have used Dell since 2006 and LOVE IT. Not only are they durable computers they outshine other PC laptops. I have had the current one I'm using for over 3 years and its lasted through school, personal use, and running my business. I recommend this product to anyone that is interested in a great product.
Gabrielle M.
MILFORD, MI
One of the best computers I have ever owned. I absolutely love it. Easy to use, great customer service. It runs like a dream really.
Rebecca B.
Fairview, NC
This laptop was a Christmas present from my hubby. I am loving it. Super fast, beautiful screen, no complaints!
Alex W.
Birmingham, AL
My a device buy the extended warranty, then get ready to replace the computer after it runs out. I've owned this computer a little over two years, during that time I have made three insurance claims on the device, but now my warranty has just run out. And Of course my computer has major issue, the battery needs to be replaced, and the charging port also needs to be replaced it doesn't seem to be communicating with the laptop correctly. In a nutshell save you money and buy another brand. Very dissatisfied customer.
Casey T.
Staunton, IL
I use this computer almost everyday. I usually just use it to budget and occasionally play the sims 4 but it always runs flawlessy. I don't know much about price as it is shared with me but it's definitely worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?