BY DELL

Do every task better on a spacious 17" laptop that's full of style. It's packed with potential. Just like you. Web pages, games and apps fire up fast with up to 5th Gen Intel Core processors thanks to premium performance and stunning visuals. Get going without worry. Great battery life means you can go longer in between charges. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Lindsay A.
Bellingham, WA
Honestly this is probably one of my most regretted purchases. It's so expensive and for what I do with it, (homework, social media) I wish I had just gotten something else. I originally bought it because it had a disc drive, but that's just not worth it for how large the actual computer is. Better stuff out there for just a little more, but also better stuff out there for less. However it gets the job done, so can't complain too much.
marta t.
Briarwood, NY
Love this computer. Works fast ad great. Love home customization you can make it. I used to have a Toshiba and it was ridiculously heavy. Although this is big it is still lightweight. The price was very reasonable and it has went above my expectations. I am glad that I made this purchase.
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
This computer is amazing. I have yet to have am issue. I go to school online and I run my own business and it works great for both. With 8gb ram and 1 tb of storage it will last me a long time. Updated to windows 10 without any issues. Would buy it again in a heart beat. My favorite computer so far!
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this lab top for my oldest daughter for college she loves the dell Inspiron uses it at home and school.
Katie F.
Frederick , MD
This laptop is reliable for everyday use. I love it to play games and keep in touch with friends and family.
Daniel R.
Very Good!!!
Easy to use with a variety of functions...
Have used it for a number of things from work to home.