Dell Inspiron 15RV8526BLK 15.6

Dell Inspiron 15RV8526BLK 15.6" Notebook PC - Black

BY DELL

GPU/VPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400 Optical Drive Type: Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD) Resolution: 1366 x 768 LCD Features: LED backlight Memory Speed: DDR3 1600 Bluetooth: Yes Battery: 4-cell lithium ion CPU Support: 3MB L3 Cache see more...

Dell Inspiron 15RV8526BLK 15.6
Dell Inspiron 15RV8526BLK 15.6" Notebook PC - Black
Leigh L.
Brenham , TX
This laptop is getting older, but still works well! I started running hot a while ago, but I use it like a work horse! I haven't had any issues at all. It was a great buy!
Valerie K.
Orange, CT
Dell computers are not my favorite. I was buying them for years and would end up getting a virus every other month - even without doing much on it besides homework. I really would NOT recommend this computer to anyone who is sick of buying/ paying to fix their computer.
Barbe S.
Cleveland, OH
After relying on my iPad for 2 yrs this notebook is HUGE. But-it's lightweight and easy to carry. It's fast and I love the touchscreen. I've used Dell for years, always great products.
Ali R.
Lafayette, LA
Pretty pleased, but I ad to add a secondary hardrive and a little booster to speed up processing. It works a little slow, but is a work horse for sure.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Very good laptop. This Dell is the best! I have an HP and it can't compare to how well my Dell works with me. I recommend this!
Angelic F.
Mcallen, TX
Snappy processor and multitasking. The size is large but it is amazing for Netflix and movies.