BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte see more...

Dell - Inspiron 15.6
Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 16GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte
brittany s.
Leesburg, FL
I absolutely love my laptop, Ive been using dell for more that 5 years now and I don't think i will change to any other. this is great for at work home or one the go. you can use it as a laptop or like a tablet. I use it for everything, anytime i get a chance to use my dell inspiron I'm going to do it.
Susan H.
Greenwood, IN
Our household now currently owns three Dell- Inspiron laptops. and one Dell tablet. Love the performance, customer service, support and peace of mind I get when buying Dell products.
Shanielle J.
Decatur, GA
This computer is huge which is its only drawback for me. But the functionality of it is seamless. It's easy to use and its pretty sturdy.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, VA
I've been happy with my laptop so far. The touch screen makes it convenient for some things, but doesn't really affect a lot of things.
Sheri S.
Brooklyn, NY
This laptop delivers ! being a gamer plus student really has its perks with technology like this
LaToya A.
Smyrna, GA
Overall a pretty good laptop. There are some small is however with the screen freezing.