BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black see more...

Dell - Inspiron 15.6
Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black
Maria P.
This is a good laptop for a college person. I bought this at Best buy because it was on discount plus it came with 1 year of Microsoft word. However I did purchase this item refurbished, and six months later the charger messed up. I took it back to best buy they fixed it, and when I took it home the sound want working so that was a bummer. I have had it for 2 years and it is still working so I do recommend this laptop. If you want more Ram you should look into the one with 1tb .
Christa T.
Ooltewah, TN
I have a love/hate relationship with this. It's new so of course I love that aspect. but the laptop always wants to update things every week, and you don't have to option to ignore. If you don't update, random things happen. Your mouse stops working, your computer runs super slow, and sometimes it'll just go ahead and restart and update out of nowhere with no warning. Not sure if it's just a software issue or what, but I just can't deal. Only good thing is the nice sleek look.
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
This laptop is nice for the home. The touchscreen is well and is convenient. It is an affordable price and the product will last long for its price. It met my expectations and I use it everyday for my homework. I was satisfied with this purchase.
Danielle S.
Windsor Mill, MD
I bought this laptop for my son for homeschooling and it is awesome. He loves doing his classes on it. It is easy to use and kid friendly. I love the parental controls and safety features. I would definitely buy a Dell again.
kemberly g.
Felicity, OH
Great laptop for my college student. There isn't anything about it that she doesn't like. Her favorite part is the touchscreen awesome feature.
Andreanna D.
Dunkirk, NY
Decent laptop. Not as good as the last dell I had. The touch screen is very sensitive and the whole set up takes awhile to get used to.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
I love it! The customer service is outstanding and the computer works great, too!
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Dell provides quality products at a very affordable price point. I'm extremely happy with this laptop and use it everyday. I enjoy the desktop option that allows the computer to help reduce battery drainage. The touch screen is so much fun when I'm feeling lazy and when I needed to type in a different language, the switch was very easy to do. I also have music playing almost always and am very content with the quality of the sound.
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
I've been putting in a lot of time looking for a new laptop. I have many photos, I'd say about 2,000 and about 1200+ songs. Will this laptop have enough storage for everything without making it super slow?