Dell - Inspiron 15.6

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte see more...

Dell - Inspiron 15.6
Buy on Walmart
Kathy W.
Merrill, WI
I have always purchased Dell computers and trust their Integrity. I went with the 15.6 inch screen this time for just a slightly smaller screen and I am lovin' it, really can't tell the difference from the 17 inch screen......but much easier to pack up and go.....lighter too. Performance is standard with Dell, so, I need not worry with this "Inspirion" Dell has it all handled for me!
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME
Meets my needs for homeschooling my son to my games. Gets daily use and runs great. The storage is amazing and the graphics are great
Jillian W.
It's an all right computer. I've had better. I almost kind of want a Mac laptop but those are expensive so I went with this option
Rafaella G.
Darien, CT
Great aquisition! Fast processor, touch screen, light wheight, the batteries last for hours with constant use.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim
quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product
superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm
contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this
great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal
and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to
communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the
experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and
present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email
qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550
morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Edson G.
Doral, FL
I have used this computer for over 6 months and I can say that it is not as I expected. Since it was my first time using Dell and I have heard such good comments I was eager to use it and have a good experience but no... It has windows 10 home, it has a lot of problems with drivers, for example when I use zoom for meetings the camera doensnt want to work. Another problem I have is when she goes to sleep, when I wake it up again the screen is blurry, I have to re start it to be able to use it again. Oh and it is also to heavy.
Tigana B.
I like this computer because it has lots of storage. It also has a very convenient 10 finger touch screen! 16 gb of ram.
Maria C.
I bought this a few months ago and i looove how fast it works,very good display as well,the colors are so bright!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch