Dell - Inspiron 15.6

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte see more...

Dell - Inspiron 15.6
Buy on Walmart
Jillian W.
It's an all right computer. I've had better. I almost kind of want a Mac laptop but those are expensive so I went with this option
Kathy W.
Merrill, WI
I have always purchased Dell computers and trust their Integrity. I went with the 15.6 inch screen this time for just a slightly smaller screen and I am lovin' it, really can't tell the difference from the 17 inch screen......but much easier to pack up and go.....lighter too. Performance is standard with Dell, so, I need not worry with this "Inspirion" Dell has it all handled for me!
Amanda C.
Palmyra, ME
Meets my needs for homeschooling my son to my games. Gets daily use and runs great. The storage is amazing and the graphics are great
Rafaella G.
Darien, CT
Great aquisition! Fast processor, touch screen, light wheight, the batteries last for hours with constant use.
Maria C.
I bought this a few months ago and i looove how fast it works,very good display as well,the colors are so bright!
Tigana B.
I like this computer because it has lots of storage. It also has a very convenient 10 finger touch screen! 16 gb of ram.