Dell Inspiron 15 5000 15-5558 15.6in. Touchscreen (TrueLife) Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.20 GHz - Matte Silver

BY DELL

Packed with potential. Just like you. Do every task better on a laptop with up to 5th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processors, a sharp 15.6in. display and a built-in DVD drive. Operating system Available with Windows 8.1 - for a smooth, versatile PC experience. Undeniable performance Power player: Web pages, games and apps fire up fast with up to 5th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processors thanks to premium performance and stunning visuals. Optional graphics: With available NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) discrete graphics, it's simple to handle intense photo- or video-editing without slowing down performance. Sizable storage: With up to 1TB of space, you have plenty of room to store your photos, files and more. Stay unplugged longer: Get going without worry. Great battery life means you cango longer in between charges. Upscale style and personalization Add text in the Upscale style and personalization module: S how off your personality with the sleek Inspiron 15. At less than 1in. thin, this ultraportable laptop is made to impress with an attractive design and beautiful color options. Pop this PC in your bag and get going. Colors options are subject to regional availability. Your mobile media center Vivid color With True Color, you can adjust color saturation to your personal preference. From rich and vibrant to more muted, tailor your display's color temperature and tone to suit your needs. Studio-quality sound Whether you're mixing, streaming or chatting, Waves MaxxAudio(R) delivers lower lows, higher highs and outstanding audio performance. Built-in entertainment Watch DVDs, burn CDs or load software and applications quickly onto your desktop with an internal optical disc drive. More features for more impact Effortless productivity: Zoom, point and scroll through content quickly with the large precision touchpad. Keep going - even in the dark - when you upgrade to a backlit keyboard for better typing accuracy in low light. Long-range WiFi: Choose the newest 802.11ac technology for fast WiFi across. see more...

Ashley G.
San Bernardino, CA
I have been using this and it has not gave me any problems. My previous one would just glitch all the time, so I had to buy a new one. I do not regret buying this because it has helped me get my work done and it does not glitch. Its a little pricey for others, but it actually works perfect.
Melanie B.
Moosic, PA
I purchased a dell inspiron 15 touchscreen notebook. i am happy with the computer itself but not to thrilled with windows 10. The notebook touch feature is nice, it took a bit to get used to but I definitely like it. The notebook is just the right size, I do not have to strain my eyes
Brea C.
Pikeville
This has been a great laptop so far. It has been fast and I never have problems with it. Able to do school work with ease.
Katie L.
Work computer works fine doesn't have bells and whistles really. Did crash on me and k had to replace the hard drive
Shannon H.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not 100% sure that this is the exact computer I have, however, I love my laptop. The touchscreen feature works wonderful and everything usually works great. My screen is large and is great quality. The only problem I've had is that when it's time for an update, I'm not alerted by dell. I have to go to the website and check for any updates. otherwise, great quality, great product.
Diane P.
This isn't the model I'm using, but a friend of mine had one of these. It led me to purchase a Dell product myself. It has a sleek design, easy to carry around and I didn't experience any lags in the system.