Dell Inspiron 15 5000 15-5558 15.6in. Touchscreen (TrueLife) Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.20 GHz - Matte Silver

BY DELL

Packed with potential. Just like you. Do every task better on a laptop with up to 5th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processors, a sharp 15.6in. display and a built-in DVD drive. Operating system Available with Windows 8.1 - for a smooth, versatile PC experience. Undeniable performance Power player: Web pages, games and apps fire up fast with up to 5th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processors thanks to premium performance and stunning visuals. Optional graphics: With available NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) discrete graphics, it's simple to handle intense photo- or video-editing without slowing down performance. Sizable storage: With up to 1TB of space, you have plenty of room to store your photos, files and more. Stay unplugged longer: Get going without worry. Great battery life means you cango longer in between charges. Upscale style and personalization Add text in the Upscale style and personalization module: S how off your personality with the sleek Inspiron 15. At less than 1in. thin, this ultraportable laptop is made to impress with an attractive design and beautiful color options. Pop this PC in your bag and get going. Colors options are subject to regional availability. Your mobile media center Vivid color With True Color, you can adjust color saturation to your personal preference. From rich and vibrant to more muted, tailor your display's color temperature and tone to suit your needs. Studio-quality sound Whether you're mixing, streaming or chatting, Waves MaxxAudio(R) delivers lower lows, higher highs and outstanding audio performance. Built-in entertainment Watch DVDs, burn CDs or load software and applications quickly onto your desktop with an internal optical disc drive. More features for more impact Effortless productivity: Zoom, point and scroll through content quickly with the large precision touchpad. Keep going - even in the dark - when you upgrade to a backlit keyboard for better typing accuracy in low light. Long-range WiFi: Choose the newest 802.11ac technology for fast WiFi across. see more...

Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
I love the laptop, but I have had some issues with where if I did not have the warranty at the time I would be extremely upset. My laptop would randomly turn off and I had to take the battery out to fix this and while they fixed that they also messed up the screen but that was eventually resolved later after my warranty random keys decided o stop working and I had to get that fixed. The overall performance and style of the laptop is great which is why it did not get 2 stars... I'm a student in college so I don't use this for anything high tech.
Kara M.
My son loves this he got it for school I don't know much about it other than he hasn't complained its slow or is a hunk of junk it was a good value we have purchased dell's in the past and always had good luck with them and I would recommend this to others for purchase
Alex S.
I like the Windows 10 much better than Windows 8. This laptop is easy to use and the touchscreen makes it nice when you don't want to use the mouse. It's fast, a good weight & durable, something my last laptop was not.
Sam C.
I absolutely love this laptop! I use it for school and editing videos for YouTube. I also do some pretty heavy gaming on it and it doesn't get bogged down! There is one glitch though that i have noticed and that is that the laptop clicks on stuff without me actually touching the track pad. That is a little bit annoying but it is something I can get past.
Susan W.
Deer Lodge, MT
Love my new laptop! Having been a Mac user for many years, this computer has been easy to use and I'm not scared trying to figure out a new system. It's relatively lightweight for a laptop and the battery lasts quite a while. Very pleased.
Allison W.
This laptop is perfect! The laptop is thin, and light. I like that I can use it as a touchscreen, as well as use the mouse. I would recommend this computer to family and friends.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
  Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch