Dell Inspiron 15 3000 15-3543 15.6 Touchscreen Notebook - Intel Core I3 I3-5005u Dual-core [2 Core] 2 Ghz - Black - 4GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics (i3543-5752blk)

BY DELL

Big entertainment. Bold features. Get your hands on a versatile 15 laptop packed with features for an enjoyable multimedia experience. All at an affordable price. With Windows 8.1 - for a smooth, v. see more...

Judy N.
Birmingham, AL
Love this laptop/tablet combo!!!! Received it about a month ago. Called Dell with some questions and they couldn't have been nicer, worked with me and answered all my questions. It has met my expectations in every way and I would highly recommend it to you.
Doddi G.
I love my dell! I only shop Dell or acer for PC and Dell always beats out the competition. hands down best fasted PC on the market.
Priyanka  L.
Winston Salem, NC
It has a good speed and good CPU utilization ,dint noticeany speed drop as of now while running multiple programs
Leah L.
Amarillo, TX
Very easy to use and it's light weight. I would recommend this product..........,,.....
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
Is expensive but worth it. Quality and upgradeable features are useful depending on what you are seeking.
Camila L.
JACAREƍ, SP
I had just moved to US and was looking for something sheap and tha could give me at least the basics. This laptop gave that and much more. It has a great size, good memory space and follow all the updates. It is to ajust and format.