BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3 - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte see more...

Dell - Inspiron 14
Dell - Inspiron 14" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I3 - 4GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver Matte
Amber P.
I have a love-hate relationship with this laptop. I have had it for a little over a year and while it still works, my laptop often goes crazy. I believe this is because of the touch screen. There will be times when things start flashing on my laptop and it's like someone is just touching it all over, so I think something is wrong with my touch screen. In order to stop it from going crazy and deleting everything I am doing, I have to close my laptop very quickly. This is very annoying because I have lost work before due to this. Also, within the first month of having this laptop, my screen popped out in the corner. Other than these issues it works well.
Brooke P.
Munhall, PA
I received this as a Christmas gift from my husband. The processor is a little slow, it needs a few minutes to warm up before you can really get going but works well after that. It works well for the class I'm taking right now.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
Love the touch screen! Can't live without it now. The computer is fast and runs great! I am happy with it.
Janiyah V.
Warren, OH
Its great but it also has many updates and i can never do business on it. It is also a little slow.
Em L.
Good computer, does what I need it to do, buy a warrnty though, windows 10 hecks up alot
Patricia B.
Roanoke
;love it ,dependable and long lasting easy to use would recommend purchased at best buy