Dell - Inspiron 14

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 14" Laptop - Intel Celeron - 2GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black see more...

Dell - Inspiron 14
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I had this laptop but in black. I bought it freshmen year of college and had it for 5 years before I had to replace it. About 3 years in I had to replace the battery. Around the 4 th year the charger started to go crazy. At the 5th year mark, the laptop would just shut down randomly. It was a good laptop, I needed it for papers, the Internet, stuff like that. I didn't download much to it. I had to purchase antivirus as well as Word for it because it only came with a trial. I'm giving4 stars because it was a good value. I had the purple laptop.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love love love it, no regrets - plus buying it at Costco with the insurance they offer was a great deal for the price!
Madelyn L.
Largo, FL
This laptop is great for all my laptop needs. That is why I choose to purchase it. So far it has had no problems.
Nancy P.
I use my laptop everyday. I love how easy it is to use. Highly recommend for the student and entrepreneur!
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
This is a really good quality laptop to use. It's fast and just really good laptop. Love using mine
Alexandra L.
Brampton
I purchased this laptop for school and I have to say it has gone above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to upgrade to Windows 10, easy to use and super fast. It is also Bluetooth compatible so I can sync everything in my house with it! I love it!
Astri G.
República Dominicana, San Cristobal
Es muy buena me encanta hace un excelente trabajo es suuuuuper facil de usar es excelentisima eh ´podido blloggear mucho