Dell - Inspiron 13.3

BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Silver see more...

Dell - Inspiron 13.3
Dell - Inspiron 13.3" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I7 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Silver
Karley C.
I love my new Dell computer, the touch screen feature is wonderful however sometimes it glitches and I am forced to restart my computer at the most inconvenient times. I really do this this computer is great for college students and although the touch screen can be somewhat frustrating I do recommend this sleek, touch-screen laptop to anyone who would use a laptop for school, work, or leisure.
Tamires G.
Pelham, NY
I bought this laptop in the black friday and was the best deal ever!!! He is perfect to me. I work with photo and video and I got install every programs that I need and it to continued fast.
Angelique B.
Deltona, FL
I love this. My bf bought it for me for girl scouts. It has an hdmi connection that comes in handy when showing the girls and parents stuff.
Elizabeth G.
I had this laptop for several years. It became virus-prone and ran slowly after the first couple of years. The touch screen became useless.
Morgan W.
Donalds, SC
Works great other than a hardware problem with the wifi card. Lightweight enough to constantly carry and use in classes.
Lauren W.
Woodland Hills, CA
I bought this laptop after my other one crashed, and it's been an absolute dream! The touch screen is such a life-changer, and it's perfect for working on all my different media! I edit pictures and videos, watch movies, write, work on social media, and I bring it on my on my travels and it's been wonderful!