BY DELL

Dell - Inspiron 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Silver see more...

Dell - Inspiron 13.3
Dell - Inspiron 13.3" Touch-screen Laptop - Intel Core I5 - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Silver
joyce c.
Great laptop. I got ut on sale. I had a macbook and switching back to windows was difficult for me. But i managed to figure it out.
ashley t.
La Vernia, TX
My Dell laptop is always crashing and takes hours to update! Switched to MAC and don't have this problem
brissa l.
Dallas, Tx
Load time a little slow but overall very smooth nice keyboard is easy. Very manageable touch pad
Sydney D.
Abingdon, MD
The touch screen really help while I am in a hurry and trying to do things more quick.
Nersy C.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
Dell computers are so awesome, this is my favorite laptop, besides, it's a touch-screen which makes it more amazing!, I definitely recommend these laptops!
susan k.
six roads, NB
I love this laptop especially the ease of the touch screen. it works great. I'm able to get on the internet really fast and it had great loading speed.