Dell Inspiron 13.3

BY DELL

Flip back and relax as you choose the mode that suits you, from a tablet mode, laptop mode or variations including tent mode or tablet stand mode. Crisper images and more detail provides more enjoyment when watching movies or seeing the small details in photos and videos. Touch allows your content to come alive as you interact in new ways with the content you love. Excellent battery life allows you to go longer between charges and spend more time away from the outlet doing what matters. see more...

Dell Inspiron 13.3
Dell Inspiron 13.3" Touch Convertible Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-4210U, 8GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive
Tiara Jade D.
Tiara Jade D.
I absolutely love my new Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series! It's the perfect size for traveling and carrying around campus. On top of that, it's incredibly light-weight and durable and easy too carry. It's convenient and perfect for multi-purpose uses! It's easy to convert from laptop to tablet mode by simply flipping the screen back. Graphics are great, touchscreen capability is accurate and fast and it comes with a touchscreen stylus.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
This is my work computer, I love it so much we all have one and no one ever complains. We love it's a touch scene and a regular computer. Very affordable & very easy to use. User friendly I think is Dell's top priority! I would definitely buy another dell if this one ever goes out
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Love my dell. It's durable, lightweight and user friendly. I was able to use it easily and the installed programs were also easy to use!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Toledo, OH
I am not overly impressed with this product, it's very slow and freezes constantly. Not ideal for college students who need a lot of memory space
Erica C.
Erica C.
Cleveland, OH
This laptop is pretty good i can organize everything and I love the touch screen ,I can play games using touch screen is a plus
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
American Fork, UT
This laptop does its job. We just needed one for basic use such as Internet and word, and it does what we need.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Commerce Twp, MI
I was a student looking for a new laptop. This is a great budget friendly buy!