ElectronicsComputersLaptopsDell
Inspiron 13 7000 13 7348 Tablet PC - 133in - Intel Core i3 i3-5010U Dual-core (2 Core) 210 GHz - Silver

by Dell

Advance orders ship 8/4/15.Small in size, big on features. The Dell Inspiron i7348-1428SLV laptop may be under an inch thick, but open it up and you'll find the intuitive Windows 10 operating system ready to handle your every need. Don't worry about having to get used to a new system all over again! Windows 10 takes the familiar elements you know and love-like the easy-to-navigate Start menu-and seamlessly integrates them with upgraded features. And thanks to the crisp 13.3" diagonal HD touchscreen display, those features are always just a tap or swipe away. Once you start using Cortana, your digital personal assistant, you'll wonder how you lived without her! And you won't have to, because this laptop is lightweight enough to take anywhere. That's not all-this sleek machine houses a 2.2GHz Intel Core i5 processor and roomy 500GB hard drive ready to store your media files. From Dell. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries. With this purchase, your name, address, and phone number will be provided to Dell as part of their registration process. Warranty is shipped with item and can be accessed online. Boxes may arrive on different days. For your own protection, this order will require an adult signature upon delivery. If an adult is not at home, we would require an alternative ship-to address for proper signature or an authorized adult to sign at the carrier location.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Inspiron 13 7000 13 7348 Tablet PC - 13.3in. - Intel Core i3 i3-5010U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.10 GHz - Silver!
How would you rate this product?
@ free and beautiful free and beautiful free and beautiful free money it's beauteful and beauteful @ free
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
This is the best laptop I've ever had. I love the weight and the size. It is great for tablet use and laptop use. Not too large or heavy for tablet use. I love carrying it around with me. Dell is a great brand. I had an HP before but had a lot of problems with it. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Stephanie S.
San Pedro, CA
Sleek, easy to use and the touchscreen is great. I make people jealous with it!! Battery life is amazing, I cam go days without charging
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
This laptop has a great battery life and is very sleek. It does everything a computer should do and more!
Katie S.
Spring, TX
I am loving my new Dell Laptop! I use it for some design purposes as well as working on school and job task.
Sharon T.
Dell Inspiron 13 7000 tablet PC is a work horse of a machine. It does the job well that I need it to do. Lightweight and easy to transport back and forth. It his machine has great speed when navigating from various applications. Definitely recommend.
Marina D.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE MY NEW LAPTOP/TABLET!! I'm always on the go so the size is just perfect. I love how it is a 2 in 1!!
Lydia Y.
Toronto, Ontario
Fast laptop that's easy to use. The screen is kind of smaller than I would have liked. I especially like the facial recognition sign it, which is super convenient. However, I've had a lot of issues with the microphone during video calls. I've contacted Dell, but they couldn't find the issue. Other than that, it's a decent laptop.
Gerardo M.
Xalapa
talking about computers, DELL is one of my favorites branch in the market, diferently to HP, this pc have a good refrigerator system (it is good? I don't speak english) it is very light and their materials are very soft and elegant, if you have doubt about what PC buy, don't overthink, this is a real good pc
Seba N.
Good looking for daily usages not very strong for heavy programs it needs care and girly usage to be honest

Looking for your answer?