BY DELL

DELL GX780 Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz, 4GB Memory, 160GB HDD, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, (Off-Lease) see more...

JaKayla K.
I actually didn't have this one, but I've had a different one. It worked extremely good at first, but the more I used it the more slower it began to work. So I tried rebooting my computer from the factory settings, but my computer still worked slow.
liza o.
East Berlin, PA
Wonderful pc works like a charm I wished it came in fun colors tho like pink or purple.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)