Dell GX745 Desktop PC

by Dell

Dell GX745 Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 1.80GHz, 4GB DDR2 Memory, 160GB HDD, DVD, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Off-Lease) - RB-DELLDT00310080

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell GX745 Desktop PC!
How would you rate this product?
Carolyn S.
I thought I had already reviewed this product from my email so here goes again. So far I am very happy with it they should package it a little more because the top cover came off in the box but after I put it back on it was fine. They sent it in record time and I was thrilled with that so yea so far this product is wonderful.
B. J.
Celebration, FL
Love this computer. Use it for everything! So fast and easy to learn! Makes my business run smooth!

Looking for your answer?