BY DELL

Dell E6510 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 160GB HDD 15.6 Off-Lease Notebook Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit see more...

Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I love my laptop I have had this one for about five years now and it still works great. The only problem I ever had with it was that my batter over heated but it was my fault for lending it to my careless cousin. But it was easy to find another and replace it.
cristina a.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
We Recently Bought A Dell E6510 Notebook -Core i5 4GB 15.6 -I AM So Impressed-It Has So Many Great Features,It Is So Functional and I AM in the process of Buying a Second one for my Teen.
Dano  K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I never have had a laptop before and this was my first one. I still have this laptop and it always is fast and never crashes on me. Have not had any problems with this laptop yet.
Leonae M.
Huntersville, NC
It's an ok laptop I don't think it has anything to offer whatever this laptop can to any laptop can do nothing is special about it
Eliza E.
Dell es de las mejores marcas del mercado, es la más confiable con respecto a garantías, y no da tantos problemas como sucede con otras marcas, lo malo es que si alguna vez se te estropea alguna pieza tendras que comprarla nuevo y en algunos casos son muy caras sobre todo si vives en latinoamerica
Deanna L.
I have the Latitude, and it's great - the keyboard is perfect for quick typing - it's compact and not heavy