BY DELL

Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
I like Hillshire Farm meat products, but not this one because of the cheese that's stuffed inside. Ewww! I'm not a fan. It doesn't mean that it's nasty... I just don't like it personally.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Hillshire farm is great, easy to grill with or even cook up in a pan with onions and green peppers. Great flavor.
Tabitha E.
Foodie Expert
Tasty, and have the right burst of cheese when grilled. The resealable pack is great so you can eat as many or as few as you need.
Valerie O.
Endicott, NY
Foodie Expert
These I buy every grocery trip because they have a long shelf life and they taste good
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
My kids love these! Perfect on the grill but not bad In the microwave either.
Tammie J.
Ablsolutely love my 19-inch Monitor it is great depth in color and quality. I prefer a monitor that I can easily and this one I highly recommend.
Jaylie D.
Great monitor to pair with my apple desktop drive. Very affordable and holds its value. My family has always loved Dell in the past. So far haven't experienced any problems. Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and always recommend Dell and Apple to all my family and friends!
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
Really good monitor if you need a second one for your computer or laptop. Really good price, it's nice and flat and the perfect size! Great value for the money. Would recommend if you're looking for a reliable affordable monitor!