BY DELL

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz: 2GB RAM: 80GB HDD see more...

June S.
Shamokin Dam, PA
No problems so far with this computer. It is fast and does what I need. Works like a charm
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
My father actually gave this to my son. He's a 8 yr old gamer in the making. The computer works great for him. I am a homemaker/disabled mom who is attempting to work from home. My laptop died and now I'm using my phone and his desktop. I love his desktop. I'm moving it from his room to my office today.