BY DELL

Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition - English CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4310M / 2.7 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 3.4 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core C. see more...

Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
Okay Dell is the only computer I had that crashed on me as quick as it did, I am not a fan of dell and I do not mean to bash the company but my experience with them was not a good one.
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
Just recently purchased but so far its a good buy and I hope other like this as well. One thing is it came with free Microsoft apps and protection which is a big plus!
Pranita T.
It is a good deal. It has all that factors that I was looking for. Good size, easy to use. Overall good experience so far.
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
Great little laptop. I love how dell gives you a lot of value without a lot of price. Will definitely use them again.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
Love my latop. I'm not very tech savy I just need a good laptop and this does the job.
Carolina V.
Is really great! Amazing, the best i ever had! Worth it! I think all people should have one, it is a really good product! Recomended!