BY DELL

DELL OPTIPLEX MY6TM SS OPTIPLEX 3020 MICRO I34160T see more...

Brittany M.
Great computer. Fast and reliable. Lots of storage for my photos and family trips. Great brand name for a great price.
Alana K.
Astoria, NY
Easy to use, touch screen computer. Can be slow at times with loading data and has momentary freezes.
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field
That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life.
I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels
I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco