BY DELL

Non-touch dell alienware 17 silver; windows 7 home premium (64-bit); intel core i7-4700mq processor (up to 3.4ghz 6MB cache) 16GB memory (ddr3l 1600mhz) 3GB nvidia geforce gtx 770m graphics 750GB h. see more...

Kathryn L.
This was the laptop I was waiting for. I'm a gamer, and this works perfectly. No lag, great graphics, and really good sound.
The cost is HIGH. I felt okay spending it though, because Dell has a good warranty, and custo.er service has been helpful in the past.
krystina a.
I've been through 3 computers in the last 5 years. My life revolves around what I can do on my computer. My work& school depend on it. Thus is by far my greatest investment
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
I have no idea how good or bad it is. I bought it recently for a family friend who was traveling out of the country. I gave it to him as a gift, where if it got lost, it wont contain any of his personal information or photos.
Brittany B.
Oxford, IN
Have not used any of these products. There was not any other choice to pick. I'm sorry :(
Shaunna W.
Brampton, PA
Very awesome, i find this to be good for a college or university student. or if your a graphic designer this would work welll for you
Mason C.
Lodi
Hi my name is mason and I want to review this product for my channel my I please review it.PLEASE