BY DELL

Dell Computer 817-BBCY M4800 I7/2.5 4c 8GB 500GB 3yr W7p see more...

Tara L.
This computer is very new to us but it definitely serves its purpose as a work from home computer. The cost was good compared to some of the others but I would rather not have the 2 in 1 option. We have no complaints with the function of this computer.
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
I use this laptop when i have to, it keeps crashing every two days. It operates slow all the time. Its hard to keep everything organized on this laptop.
Angela F.
Norman, OK
I bought this for my daughter. It works very well. She hasn't had any issues with it. She uses it every day and uses it for school.
Riley S.
Battery died very quickly. Ended up switching to a MAC for daily use. Must use charger, plugged in to use computer.
Lindsay C.
Riverside, RI
Awesome laptop...gets the job done. It is also very fast! I use it ALL the time and have never had any problems!
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
Although it lasted a long time, it needed constant repairs and fixes. It was very heavy yet not durable at all