ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersDell

by Dell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dell Computer 730-8218 Opti9020 Sff I7-4770 8GB 500GB Syst Ssd 8x Dvdrw W7p 3yr Basic Nbdos!
How would you rate this product?
Stephen J.
Abilene, TX
This is a recent purchase and the computer I bought is very similar. I am not sure it is exactly the same. What impressed me the most is that it only took about 30 minutes to get it up and going. I like the RAM memory and found it to be fast. The storage is adequate.
luvitx S.
Doral, FL
Rápida, eficiente, amigable con el usuario la utilizo para mi vida diaria y para trabajar

Looking for your answer?