BY DELL

UPC: 884116193784 Weight: 8.070 lbs see more...

Angela W.
Jackson, TN
I bought my Dell laptop because my other one just died on me. The Dell brand was new to me, and I wasn't sure what to expect. I must say that the features and the ease of use were great and that I am still very happy with this laptop. I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
The computer itself is awesome. Runs fast and has enough memory to save all my photos and movies. The only thing I dislike about it is Windows 8. It's really confusing trying to navigate through it.
Mtw Y.
Dell products are very well made, very user friendly, don't go a day without it, wife and kids love it
Denise M.
Brooklyn, NY
Its really good and light, easy to take to school and cute blue n black colors lols ......
Danelle D.
I just got this computer and it's so light and so fast! Such an upgrade from my old one!
Aneesah J.
This laptop Works well. It's really Fast. I purchased it in white. Love the look of it. I'm always using it