BY DELL

Dell Computer 463-6034 Vostro14 Intel I5-5200u 4GB Syst 500GB 14in W8 Geforcegt 820m 1yrnbd see more...

Courtney S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
If this is the right computer with the touch screen, it is not a fast computer, or one which will always work. In my opinion, an Apple product would be better, but this product is good for its price. I probably will not recommend, unless someone is looking for a cheaper option.
anna M.
Fryeburg, ME
I use this every day for school! This is an amazing laptop, I haven't had any problems with it yet and I hope that I never will. I am very pleased with this laptop!
Alissa T.
Russell Springs, KY
Never had any probs easy to carry keeps charge gray screen .. Zmdndydnmsjdjs. Did Dh s disbanding jsoam
Cheryl P.
san Luis Obispo, CA
Love this lap top. use to use and download my pics from my camera i like that i can use it on wif.
Brooke R.
Bristol, RI
I had the gigantic version of this laptop.. it was very heavy but lasted me for years!
Aileen H.
Not rllly faast but has a good wifi connection goof for doing homework on it can download pics on it and windows 8 maybe 10 works on it if this is the right laptop