BY DELL

Product Type: Notebook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit Edition downgrade Included Service: 3 Years Dell ProSupport CPU: Intel Core i7 (5th. see more...

Jessica M.
Youngstown, OH
I love love love my computer. I use it to record my beauty videos. It is a touch screen computer and that is what I love about it. I get lots of compliments on my computer and people want to go out and buy it for themselves. I am definitely satisfied over all.
TIM N.
Zephyrhills, FL
I almost always purchase Dell when I buy a new laptop. I have purchased 4 Dell laptops for us in the past 5 years. I also purchased 2 for my mother -in-law in that time frame. Ordering process is easy, delivery is quick, and the products are reliable.
Elida D.
I have this and it is the best i have a touchscreen laptop that is also dell which i am currently using and it is amazing.
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Dell was one of my first computers that I have bought. It was easy to use at home for my homework and projects.
Hailey K.
I love Dell for a personal computer. Have used them for quite a while, and they last a good amount of time.
Cristina  M.
San Antonio, TX
Love dell (still prefer apple products) but is still a very nice laptop and big