BY DELL

UPC: 884116175438 Weight: 3.130 lbs see more...

Dee D.
I absolutely love my dell tablet, it is nice and large enough to read books without being too big or bulkiy. I love being able to carry all my entertainment and important things on the go. I have been very happy with my Dell Tablet.
patty b.
Salem, IN
I love this product.it is easy to learn how to use it,iplay all kind of different games on it.and go to web sites.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great tablet. A little difficult for younger kids due to it computer features but great for pre teens.
Terri G.
I have a dell desktop and had it four about eight years to be exact and still working quite well.
saad s.