BY DELL

Tested Reliability Latitude 5000 Series laptops feature an innovative glass fiber LCD display back and the touchscreen models are clad with Corning® Gorilla Glass NBT™ for great scratch a. see more...

Jennifer M.
Dell has great laptops. The picture is so clear and bright, its easy to use, speakers sound great and clear also. If you're looking for a computer I would recommend the Dell brand
Lauren A.
Wentzville, MO
Love this laptop but I'm still figuring out how to use it. The Internet is kind of slow sometimes but that's probably because of our wifi not the computer.
Karah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I absolutely love my Dell Computer 462-3588 Lati ! It has a great picture and speeds are great and memory! Love it
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
Great computer. It is very light and portable. Runs very fast. Great laptop for a college student.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
Great computer. Not slow it don't get to hot to quick very reliable computer. I WILL BUY IT AGAIN.
francine s.
I love it. it has the windows 10 and the battery works great unless you are watching TV on it then it last 3-4 hours. I have had to keep a expensive anti- viruses on it to keep it healthy and virus free.